The iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max hit the market on September 20, 2019, offering a balance of price and features that sets the benchmark for all smartphones. The iPhone 11 series boasts a faster processor, extended battery life, and top-of-the-line cameras that seamlessly transition between each other with any focus or color balance adjustment made on one lens being copied to the others.
For those who are more budget-conscious but still want awesome cameras, the iPhone 8 and iPhone XR are also great options. Though there are minor differences between the new iPhone 11 and last year’s iPhone XR, we cover the changes in our iPhone 11 vs iPhone XR comparison to help you determine which phone is best for your needs.
Here’s a quick overview of the hardware specs for the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max:
– A13 Bionic CPU, making them the fastest smartphones on the market
– Displays feature True Tone, Wide color display, and Haptic Touch for immediate feedback
– Rated IP68 for dust and water resistance
– Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
– iPhone 11 “only” features two rear-facing cameras
– It comes in a variety of color variations
– Under $500 for the 64GB base model
– iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max feature third 12MP telephoto lens
– Improved battery life over last year’s flagship devices
– Started at $1,379 in Canada, with carriers offering it for less now after several years on the market
The new iPhone 11 series offers impressive features and a variety of storage options to choose from. If you’re ready to upgrade, make sure to check out the best plan for your needs from a dozen wireless carriers across Canada. We help you compare plans to find one that’s right for you and your new iPhone, ensuring you’ll have the right coverage and prices for your area.